September 26th | 6:00pm – 7:00pm | Cheyenne Mountain Library
You and a guest are cordially invited to a free workshop entitled “Complete Retirement Planning, What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You!” presented by Dale Payne, CFP®, who has been assisting individuals and their families in the area for over 28 years! Learn from Dale the elements of a complete retirement plan to provide the lifestyle that you want.
Expect to have a little fun and obtain some meaningful information with none of the usual financial double-talk. There are no costs of any kind, and no obligation.
- Budgeting before and after retirement – what do you really need
- How to optimize social security benefits
- Learn the newest strategies that can protect you against unexpected medical costs
- Learn proper positions of assets
- Learn how to create income streams that you cannot outlive
- Learn the importance of tax planning
- Learn how to pull it all together in a road map to follow the financial independence
Please join us for thie complimentary event! Space is limited so call now
When: September 26th, 2016
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: Cheyenne Mountain Library – 1785 S 8th Street – Colorado Springs, CO 80906