How can a CDFA™ Professional Help?
We examine the financial issues of your divorce, and provide you and your attorney with powerful data to support your case.
A CDFA™ pro is trained to:
- Help determine the short-term and long-term financial obligations of a proposed divorce settlement
- Offer valuable insight into the pros and cons of different settlement proposals
- Help you avoid common financial risks of divorce
- Create personalized reports and graphs illustrating your financial status, cash flow and net worth of both parties
Areas of expertise:
- Discovering your financial reality
- Property Issues
- Negotiating your settlement
- Your financial professional
- Working with your lawyer
Call now at (719) 359-1912 or email me at email@example.com for a free booklet on Divorce Planning.
Pay for Your Divorce Services Online
You can now conveniently pay for your divorce services via credit card or PayPal.
Just click the “Buy Now” button, enter the amount you’d like to pay, select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” or login to your PayPal account to complete your purchase.